If you wear glasses – this post is especially for you ….
Some of us have to wear glasses – including me! I have had to wear glasses since I was five and I really hate wearing them! The thing is, I know I have to so I just have to make the best of the situation. It would be really easy to just give up and hide behind my frames. If I did, I would look like this …..
However, that look is so not me! Today, I’m going to teach you how to look CHIC in your glasses.
1. Hair – flat, middle parted hair is never a good look when it comes to glasses. So try and get a lot of volume and go for a side parting.
2. Make-up – essential! It makes sure your eyes stand out behind those frames. If you’re going to school or having a lazy day, just go for a light weight mascara and a light coloured eye-shadow. On the weekends and holidays go for light and dark shaded eye-shadows (preferably brown or black), and dark eye-liner (remember to smudge!) with a light weight mascara. I know how annoying it is when your lashes rub against the lenses so go for a light, non-clumpy but dark mascara. I strongly recommend BAD GAL LASHES by Benefit.
3. Lips – go for a glamourous, bold lipstick on weekends and holidays – any colour you love will work. But for school go for a subtle, natural ‘can hardly tell you’re wearing it’ coloured gloss.
4. Cheeks – Go for a shade that suits your skin tone – coral or pink based (Remember to smile and only apply on the apple of your cheeks – avoid a blob or stripe!)
5. Confidence – Head up, chin down and smile! You look gorgeous. Don’t hide behind those frames!
So we’ve gone from GEEK – TO…..
PRODUCTS I USED: