Here is my second video!
This is my weekend morning routine in 7 mins – obviously it doesn’t include the part when I’m in the shower washing my hair or eating my breakfast!
I always love watching ‘Morning Routine’ videos by other beauty bloggers. The best ones are those where the blogger gets out of bed, with no make-up on and then you get to see how they get ready for their day – you can follow their skincare and make-up routine and see the products they use. I love to see their bedrooms! Obviously, I did have a bit of tidy up when I made my video, but I have tried to keep it real – you get to see my hideous spots and then see what miracle products I use to cover them up! I hope you like ….
PRODUCTS I USED:
– Dermalogica Clear Start Foaming Wash
– Bioderma – (you can purchase it from Amazon)
– Bio Oil
– Benefit Porefessional primer
– MAC Studio Fix Foundation
– MAC Pro Longwear Conceale
– Corn Silk Transluscent loose powder
– Urban Decay NAKED palette 1.
– They’re Real Mascara by Benefit
– Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
– MAC lipstick Cherish